Wednesday, March 18, 2009

green for Maewyn Succat

We know fancy things like St. Patrick's real name because we watch Veggie Tales.

Marian and I trekked to Philadelphia yesterday for a quick transplant follow-up visit (beautiful blood counts). The leave-at-6-am (it drives Nathan crazy that I don't type out my numbers when I write, but that seems too boring to contemplate seriously) day didn't allow for green pancakes and other fun celebratory gimmicks (though I did put a few drops of food coloring in the milk, which was awesome because green is not really a good look for milk), so I satisfied myself with taking pictures of green things at and around the hospital. Mostly at stop lights, of which there are manymanymany in Philly, too few of which were green.



















No comments: