Thursday, April 23, 2009

pay it forward

Remember this? Oh so long ago?

Finally finished! I decided on lavender sachets, since it's putting-away-sweaters season and because I was needing handword-while-nursing projects, the only ones I could manage with the baby at the time. Hand-embroidered on white linen while nursing the sweetest of babies and stuffed with localharvest.org lavender. Maybe you'll get the smell of both!

Just one glitch: I forgot to ask for addresses. I'll leave a comment on your respective blogs, lucky winners, but I'd be much obliged if you'd drop me a line: three_goats (at) yahoo.com. Awesome blossom.

(Cynthia: yours is already packaged with the shirts. And Spencer's baby mug. Finally!)

2 comments:

mo said...

those are so sweet. I have been wanting to do some embroidery lately- thanks for the good idea.

Cynthia said...

Yippee! I am very excited. Sweetness:)