Tuesday, January 22, 2008

new pottery

I'm having a hard time deciding what to post here, and what on my daughter's site, "I'm a craft artist" (her own title choice when her sister, then age 8, who will not let me be any part of her blogging or artistic life, helped her set it up). The projects that are mostly hers belong there, I think, but they also show our life. Her posting is ramping up. I suggest you take a peek; we've had some great collaborations. http://imacraftartist.blogspot.com.

Both girls worked on their tree stump homes on Monday morning. The photos I took (I love this sunlight one, though also show some of my happy new pottery projects, my own tree stump houses for bitty buddies and a series of cupcake stands, inspired by my happiness with the small object's celebration candle kids (hooray for me! I bought this one:)

No comments: