Saturday, April 24, 2010

Among other things

Wednesdays in the Woods is back. I wish this tree was in our yard. What do you think? Chair or Fairy Circle?

The last couple of weeks have flown by, keeping me busy with props for Audrey's middle school musical, organizing our church's Princess Ball, hosting a tea party, not getting my beauty sleep, and trying to be dog owners. It didn't work, and I'm feeling wise to realize it, but also feeling like I might not have a soul. We love and miss her, but she might not miss us :). Sigh. We did wait until even Marian agreed.Also fully back (though far beyond the 5-month-old version): Reuben's hair. Needing to show it off to my mother is what brought me here tonight. Our last walk together:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for toddler hair!

Paul said...

I love "Wednesdays in the woods." I'm just excited to be in a place with a lot of green and woods. You're Reuben is a good looking dude.

Paul said...

Wow spelled "your" wrong. C'mon second grade spelling...

Natalie said...

Such a cute Goates' blondie. Speaking of cute, Marian looks beautiful in that photo of her and the dog.

me said...

What great blond hair, what a cutie.

sjnagel said...

Oh Valerie, you are such an inspiration to me.

I've been wanting to find a new home for our dog for months now but I had so much guilt over it I kept dragging my feet.

Now I won't feel like such a loser. Thank you. :)

Braden Bell said...

Fairy circle. Is there any doubt? Love the picture of M, R and the dog.

What musical? Good luck. Props is HUGE

cfm said...

Complete AWEsomeness---that's what! Isn't the Lord a genius?