Welcome to the first ever Goates Family Project Fair!
Your goal is to create a project based on anything, as long as it goes under the theme. There will also be specific guidelines you must follow. Here is a list of all the information you will need to get started.
- If your project is a poem, it must have a research page, an illustration, or a trivia, or be a booklet of poems.
- must have a research page.
- No project can be done together with two Goates, with the exception of Reuben.
- Projects must take plenty of time and effort.
- Name must be printed neatly on project;either in an inconspicuous place or in small print in a corner. Names may also be written in a small print byline.
- December 20th- type of project
- January 20th- topic
- February20th- outline
- March 20th- full project
If you reply to this e-mail, please make sure it is sent to each receiver of this message, not just to me.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
We're organizers, the Goates girls...
Hmmm...I'm currently thinking of a cloth book of dinosaur poetry. Haikus are usually my go-to format, but I'm quite the impromptu lyricist these days, so I might get more ambitious (read: crazier verse).