Sunday, October 21, 2007

publicity

I've had a couple of opportunities to show off my work lately, and for one I'm supposed to submit a photo. I spent an awkward half hour or so out in the yard with my stylist, with my manager squawking over his shoulder: "I want to play train set! Train set. train set. Train set. train set. Train set. train set...."

I think this is the best one:Though this one is more accurate:
I'll let you know when I decide...


also, since so few photos of me exist, I didn't notice when I got so old....
***AND disclaimer(since my sister wasn't quite sure): I know these are bad. I have others!***

2 comments:

sallyavena said...

The vote is in:
Jakob bottom/second picture
Ethan top/first picture
Sophia top/first picture and I think I agree with Ethan and Sophia. As for getting old, you don't look a day older than when we first met you...

vfg said...

awesome.