Tuesday, October 4, 2011

oh, they're crafty!

The first weekend in October is always triple-busy:

*Our favorite cross race (that's cyclocross bicycle racing, for those of you whose lives aren't taken up with such) in Hagerstown.

*My church's semiannual general conference.

*The best indie craft fair within a reasonable distance from me.

#3 always loses.
But this year A is old enough to watch the young 'uns while Daddy races and Daddy is quite understanding of the "me time" concept (indulges).

and #2 I caught Sunday and can watch/listen to Saturday's sessions online anytime.

#3 won! I bought Nathan a couple of birthday presents (tomorrow!) and found something for Marian for Christmas, but I'm afraid I bought for self.

Highlights:
*A t-shirt with the awesome logo above


*This fine sense of wonder print for my getting-prettier-basement (already framed-and-hung, which is a miracle worth wondering at itself):
*and these earrings. Wanted them since not going last year.... Very tiny and beautiful.
They have their own laser-cutting machine to play with. The Best. Toy. Ever.

Plus some other little things.
Like a great deal on the sweetest (and littlest) farmhouse EVER. Buy a similar one for more here: The Oak Leaves.

Some cards and such.

And free etsy bumper stickers, pins, lip gloss... Hooray for etsy!

(I rather regret not buying this set:
and the prettiest deer/tall pines wood cut from them.

Oh, snap! They were cheaper there, too, but by then I'd been quite the economy booster....)


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love this print and the earrings are so you. What a fun & crazy week.

cfm said...

I love the print...totally need it for the little girls room--if only I had wall space that wasn't covered with rubbermaids...:)