Wednesday, September 22, 2010

oh baby!

Camie also completed Reuben's baby book just before she left. It's been a collaborative process over the last two years (meaning, she asks me what I want, then does all of the work between her own toddler and her master's thesis and...). She doesn't owe him a birthday gift for the next 18 years! I do hope I fill it instead of just stare at it. I have some other notebooks to transfer information from, and so many photos to go through...

Plenty of incentive, now:

Walnut-inked dividersMonthly pages (my request) are each hand-illustratedStab-bound so I can potentially add and remove pages (if I mess them up horribly)Beauty on every pageHmmm...now I also need to make one copy of his ever-planned-and-never-executed birth announcement (I tried to lino carve it to block print, but wasn't happy) to include on that particular page.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Can Cammie be my sister too? This is beautiful.

Aj Ruthie said...

WOW...speechless.

Absolutely gorgeous.