Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the potter re-emerges!

I finally plucked up my courage today and went to visit the ceramics professor at the university here. I had heard that faculty wives could use the campus studio, but hadn't received any response to my e-mail queries a few months ago. After a sweat-free meeting and brief tour, I walked home HAPPY: in exchange for a bit of work of the cleaning/kiln loading variety, I have FREE STUDIO TIME! It is unbelievably convenient for me: the art building is across the parking lot from my daughters' school on campus, so I can get muddy while Marian is in kindergarten. I've been busy with other projects, but am lusting after a bit of clay. I'm first planning for more of these in time for the Easter season:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I just love these. they are such a delight. can't wait until I have babies to try them out on.